• How far in advance do I need to book my event?
You are welcome to book your event as far out as you want.
• How do I secure my date?
To secure your date, we require a deposit and signed proposal.
• What methods of payment do you accept?
We do require a credit card on file. For payment though, we accept cash, check, and credit cards.
• What is included in a full-service event?
Truly, whatever you need. We can help with everything from full set-up, coordination, to complete clean-up.
• I live out of town and need help coordinating details like venue, décor, set up and marketing materials. Would you be able to assist me?
Yes, we can help plan all details of your event and assist with day of coordination.
• Venue recommendations?
Crave has worked at most of the venues in the area and we are happy to offer suggestions and recommendation for venues based on your specific event details.
• May I have a custom menu for my event?
Yes, we have our set menus but we are happy to develop a unique menu tailored to your tastes, dietary needs and restrictions.
• I have two vegetarians, 1 vegan, and a dairy free guest, can you accommodate their dietary restriction?
Yes, we are happy to accommodate all guests with at least 10 days’ notice.
• Day of event coordination services?
We are happy to help coordinate the details of your event and take care of you on the day of your party.
• Photographer booking?
We do not have a specific photographer on staff but we work closely with many amazing photographers and are happy to give you their contact information.
• Décor and rental management?
We have many items for rent; please see our rentals sheet. If you do not see what you are looking for listed, please let us know what you want and we can find it through our outside vendors.
• Beverage service?
We can provide soft beverages, beer, wine, and a full-service bar.
• Do you provide professional staffing?
We have a trained professional core group of staff, including bartenders. We trust them to care for the details of your event, and your guests.
• How many servers do I need?
It depends on the type of service you are looking for based on guest count and service needs. We will assist you in determining this with a consultation. Please contact us to schedule.
• When is the final guest count due?
Your final guarantee of guests is due 10 business days before your event. The guest count is considered a guarantee and you will be charged for the confirmed number of attendees. Do not worry, you will be given ample notice. Your final balance is due 7 days before your event.
• We have a small group, what is the minimum for your services?
10 -12 people
• If I cancel my event, will I be eligible for a refund?
We set your deposit due date according to the time we are holding your reservation, therefore, all of your deposits are non-refundable. We deal with all contracts with a sense of compassion and integrity.